The 16 week Marathon Training Program is for first time marathoners and veteran marathoners who want to run a personal best.
Each participant receives a comprehensive, individualized training schedule with 4-6 days of running per week. Participants must have a running base of at least 15 miles per week and all participants must have at least one year of consistent running prior to beginning the program. The training includes weekly training schedules, coached workouts supported with water and/or hydration drinks, monthly seminars on marathon training topics, a technical training shirt, Amphipod water bottle and more!
Info & Kickoff Meeting July 17
5:30 p at BOTH RW locations
About the Training
- The 16 week program begins July 17, 2014 and culminates with the Pensacola Marathon November 9, 2014.
- The group trains together on Saturdays (see location for specific times)
- Long Runs are supported with hydration and include Pace Leaders for a sub 3 hour pace up to a 5+ hour pace
- Weekly training includes 4-6 days of specific, purposeful workouts prescribed by the coach based on your individual ability and goals
- Weekly Workouts will include: Tempo Runs, Marathon Pace Runs, Medium Long Runs, Long Runs and more
- Cost is $90
Marathon Program Participants Receive:
- Personalized weekly training schedule and coached guidance
- Group workouts supported with hydration led by Coach and/or Pace Leaders
- Monthly seminars on endurance training related topics (Training Nutrition, Injury Prevention, Speed and Recovery, Race Day Prep, etc)
- Custom Running Wild jersey
- Amphipod water bottle
- Training Log
All participants must have a running base of at least 15 miles per week for the previous 8 weeks prior to July 2014. Participants must also have at least one year of consistent running.
2014 Registration NOW OPEN
Running Wild Pensacola
Running Wild Fairhope
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions