About the Program:
The training program is designed for runners who wish to increase distance and run a Half Marathon. This program will teach you to safely increase distance to comfortably run 13.1 miles and to continue regular, injury free running.
All participants need to be running at least 15 miles per week for the previous six weeks prior to the first day of practice.
Upcoming Training: Pensacola – Pensacola Half Marathon Training
The group meets every Tuesday at 6a & Saturday morning at 6a and trains with a coach. Training begins July 2015
Training is $90 & Includes TONS:
- Coached session once a week
- Run form technique training
- Trigger Point Clinics
- Speedwork, Long Runs and Run Drills
- Seminars and other related clinics
- Training culminates with the Pensacola Half Marathon on Nov 8, 2015 (Race entry NOT included in training)