About the Program:
The training program is designed for runners who wish to increase distance and run a Half Marathon. This program will teach you to safely increase distance to comfortably run 13.1 miles and to continue regular, injury free running. The group meets every Saturday morning at 6 am and trains with a coach. Pensacola group also has an optional Tuesday morning coached workout.
All participants need to be running at least 15 miles per week for the previous six weeks prior to the first day of practice.
Training is $90 & Includes TONS:
- Coached session once a week
- Run form technique training
- Trigger Point Clinics
- Speedwork, Long Runs and Run Drills
- Amphipod Running Water Bottle ($20 Value)
- Custom Team Run Shirt ($30 Value)
- Seminars and other related clinics
- Training culminates with the Pensacola Half Marathon on Nov. 9th (Race entry NOT included in training)
Register in store only. Last chance to register is this Sunday, July 20.
For more information contact email@example.com