About the Program:
A 16 week training program designed for runners seeking a new challenge or veteran marathoners aiming for a personal best. This program provides coaches and pacers that teach you to safely increase distance to comfortably, healthily and strongly run 26.2 miles!
All participants must have a running base of at least 15 miles per week for the previous 8 weeks prior to the start of training. Participants must also have at least one year of consistent running.
- The 16 week program begins with an informative kick-off meeting and culminates with the big 26.2 mile run!
- Your training schedule begins the week following the informative kick-off meeting
- The group trains together on Saturdays (see location for specific times)
- Long Runs are supported with hydration and include Pace Leaders for a sub 3 hour pace up to a 5+ hour pace
- Weekly training includes 4-6 days of specific, purposeful workouts prescribed by the coach based on your individual ability and goals
- Weekly Workouts will include: Tempo Runs, Marathon Pace Runs, Medium Long Runs, Long Runs and more
The Program is $90 & Includes TONS:
- Personalized weekly training schedule and coached guidance
- Weekly email communication with coaches and pacers
- Group workouts supported with hydration led by coach and/or pace Leaders
- Monthly seminars on endurance training related topics (Training Nutrition, Injury Prevention, Speed and Recovery, Race Day Prep, etc)
- Custom Running Wild jersey
- Amphipod water bottle
- Training log
- Race entry not included
Upcoming Training Programs
Informative Kick-Off Meeting– July 21st, 2016 | 5:30pm | Running Wild, 3012 E. Cervantes, Pensacola FL.
Training Begins– July 25th, 2016
Culminating Marathon– Pensacola Marathon | November 13th, 2016
Email email@example.com with any questions
Informative Kick-Off Meeting– September 20th, 2016 | 6:00pm | Running Wild, 214 Fairhope Ave., Fairhope AL.
Training Begins– September 20th, 2016
Culminating Marathon– First Light Marathon, Mobile, AL | January 8th, 2017