About the Program:
This 16 week Half Marathon Training Program is for new and experienced distance runners. Designed to teach you to safely increase distance to comfortably run 13.1 miles and to continue regular, injury free running. Each participant receives a comprehensive, training schedule with 4-5 days of running per week. The group trains together on:
– Tuesday evenings @ 5:30pm – 6:30pm AND
– Saturdays @ 6:00am for training runs
– All participants must be able to run/walk a 10k at a pace of 12 minutes per mile.
– Must have weekly mileage of 15 miles per week for the previous 6 weeks.
– Have a pair of properly fit running shoes and technical fabric socks prior to starting training
Training is $150 & Includes TONS:
- Coached session twice a week (Tuesday Evenings & Saturday Mornings)
- Run form technique training
- Trigger Point Clinics
- Speedwork, Hill Training, Long Runs and Run Drills
- Seminars on distance training topics
- Custom Running Wild Tech shirt
- Amphipod Water Bottle
- **Please Note: Race entry is NOT included**
Upcoming Training Programs:
Welcome Meeting & First Practice – June 19th, 2018 | 5:30pm | Running Wild, 3012 E. Cervantes, Pensacola FL.
Culminating Half Marathon– Pensacola Half Marathon | October 7, 2018
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Training Begins– TBA
Culminating Half-Marathon– TBA
Email email@example.com with any questions