About the Program
The 16-week Double Bridge Training Program is for new and experienced distance runners who want to tackle the “hills of Pensacola and Gulf Breeze”. Each participant receives a comprehensive, training schedule with 4-5 days of running per week.
The group trains together on Tuesdays at 5:30pm & Saturdays at 6am for training runs. Weekly workouts include: hill training, tempo runs, interval runs, middle/long distance runs.
UPDATE: Kick-off is October 16th, 2018
Training is $150 (Early Registration) until Oct. 16th and Includes:
- Weekly running plans for experienced and new distance runners
- Workouts coached by experienced and motivated coaches
- Seminars on distance training topics
- Individual Injury Prevention Screen by Physical Therapist
- Two Saturday long runs
- Running Wild technical training shirt
- ***Please Note: Race entry is NOT included. ***
Training Pre-Reqs:Participants must be able to comfortably run a 5k. Participants need a pair of properly fit running shoes and technical fabric socks prior to starting training.
A Sneak Peak of What You’ll Be Running:
Questions? Contact Lynne – email@example.com or 850-435-9222