Free Pensacola Runs
- runGB (6 pm) All abilities 3 mile run from The Bridge bar in Gulf Breeze.
- Seville Quarter Milers (5:30 pm) Seville Quarter Government St Downtown Pensacola.
- Running Wild – Six at Six (6 am) All abilities welcome. Course is six miles, through East Hill, Downtown, and North Hill. Stick around for coffee after the run.
- Capt’n Fun Runners (6pm) Quietwater Boardwalk on Pensacola Beach distances vary from 3 to 10 miles; pace varies. After the run, enjoy the social meeting at Captain Fun’s on the Boardwalk.
- Running Wild – Six at Six (6 am) All abilities welcome. Course is six miles, through East Hill, Downtown and North Hill. Stick around for coffee after the run.
- Running Wild- FREE Trigger Point Class (12:30-1:15) Bring your TP Total Kit, or borrow ours, for a 45 minute deep tissue therapy class. There is no Trigger Point Clinic on Thurs, Nov 7.
- Running Wild Trail Run- Run at UWF (6 pm) *Note, there will be no group run on Thanksgiving, NOV 28. Meet at the lower fitness/aquatic center parking lot (lot E) at 6 pm for a 45 min to 1 hour trail run every Thursday. The routes will be determined by group consensus and will be run primarily on the UWF mountain bike trails.
- Phat Girlz (9:30 am) This is a women’s only, all abilities running/walking group. All abilities 3-6 miles through East Pensacola Heights. This group meets late August through May. During the months of June, July and August join the Girlz at Six at Six on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Meet at Running Wild.
- Running Wild – Saturday Long Run (6 am) 8-20 miles, supported hydration stops, marked courses, pace leaders and more. All abilities are welcome. There will be no Long Run on Nov 9 due to the Pensacola Marathon. See you next week!