The first race in the three part Blackwater Trail Challenge Series, a beautiful 10 miler in Blackwater State Park kicks off the fun.
Race is a point to point run on gorgeous Juniper Creek Trail. Stick around after the run for great burgers and food. Participants get a sweet medal and a custom tech running shirt.
Blackwater Trail Series is unique and fun. Run this race and learn about the wonderful world of trail running!
Friday, March 27th
- 4p – 6p: Packet Pickup at Running Wild
Saturday, March 28th – RACE DAY
- 6:15a – 7:15a: Packet Pickup at Blackwater State Park
- 7:00a – 7:15a – Arrive at Blackwater State Park
- 7:20a – Begin loading buses
- 7:30a – Buses depart for start
- 8:00a – Race Start
- 10:00a – Post Race party & awards