This race is a point to point run on the gorgeous Juniper Creek Trail. Stick around after the run for great food by Sonny’s BBQ.
Awards provided for top finishers. Every person who registers gets a finishers metal and t-shirt.
Run this race and learn about the unique, fun and wonderful world of trail running!
Friday, April 1st
- 4p – 6p: Packet Pickup at Running Wild
Saturday, April 2nd – RACE DAY
- 6:15a – 7:15a: Packet Pickup at Blackwater State Park
- 7:00a – 7:15a – Arrive at Blackwater State Park
- 7:20a – Begin loading buses
- 7:30a – Buses depart for start
- 8:00a – RACE START
- 10:00a – Post Race party & awards