About the Program
Designed for the runner who has completed at least one 5k and is ready for the next challenge. Learn to safely increase distance to comfortably run 6 miles and to continue regular, injury free running. Training is $250 and includes a pair of professionally fit running shoes ($140 value), entry into race, a custom tech run shirt and more!
- Coached weekly training sessions
- Monthly seminars on related topics
- A technical running shirt
- A properly fit pair of running shoes (worth up to $140 dollars!)
- Entry fee into target race and more!
Participants should be able to run three miles comfortably without stopping in a least 45 minutes.
Upcoming Classes in Pensacola:
Next class begins DEC 2014
Got a question? Email Jessica Barnett firstname.lastname@example.org