Pat was born in Montreal Canada and moved to a small town in Tennessee in 1977. He became a US Citizen in 1997. He graduated from East Tennessee State University in 1989 with a Marketing Degree. His favorite race is the Santa Rosa Island Triathlon. Other than swimming, biking and running he loves to take his daughter to swimming.
Pat is passionate about helping others reach their racing and training goals. He leads the Running Wild Personal Coaching Program and coaches hundreds of athletes each year. He is currently the only Certified Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist in Florida. Pat focuses on helping athletes and non athletes reach their full potential in training through nutrition and improving health markers.
- USAT Level 1 Certified Coach
- Certified Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Coach for My First 10k, Half Marathon, My First Tri, Swimming & Double Bridge Program
- Personal Coaching Program Manager