About the Program:
The training program is designed for runners who wish to increase distance and run a Half Marathon. This 16 week program will teach you to safely increase distance to comfortably run 13.1 miles and to continue regular, injury free running.
Training is $150 and includes:
- Coached sessions- Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings
- Amphipod Running Water Bottle
- Running Wild Training Shirt
- Seminars and other related clinics
- Individual Injury Prevention Screen by Physical Therapist
– All participants need to be running at least 15 miles per week for the previous six weeks prior to the first day of practice.
– Be able to run or run/walk a 10k at a pace of 12 minutes/mile
– Have a pair of properly fit running shoes and technical fabric socks prior to starting training
June 19th – Welcome Meeting and First Practice? 530pm
September 29th – Last Saturday long run
October 7th– RACE DAY!
Practices are Tuesdays at 5:30pm AND Saturdays at 6 am
For more information contact Coach Lynne Virant – firstname.lastname@example.org