About the Program:
The training program is designed for runners who wish to increase distance and run a Half Marathon. This 16 week program will teach you to safely increase distance to comfortably run 13.1 miles and to continue regular, injury free running.
Training is $90 and includes:
- Coached session once a week
- Amphipod Running Water Bottle ($20 Value)
- Running Wild Training Shirt ($30 Value)
- Seminars and other related clinics
- Training culminates with the Gulf Coast Half Marathon on April 9th (Race entry NOT included in training)
All participants need to be running at least 15 miles per week for the previous six weeks prior to the first day of practice.
Jan 3rd Kickoff Meeting & First Practice at 6pm
April 9th Gulf Coast Half-Marathon, Pensacola Beach | Race Day!
Practices are Saturdays at 6 am with an optional Tuesday PM workout @ Running Wild Fairhope.
For more information contact Missy – email@example.com.
Training culminates with the Gulf Coast Half-Marathon on Pensacola Beach on April 9th!