About the Program
The 16-week Double Bridge Training Program is for new and experienced distance runners who want to tackle the “hills of Pensacola and Gulf Breeze”.
Each participant receives a comprehensive, training schedule with 4-5 days of running per week.The group trains together on Tuesdays at 5:30pm & Saturdays at 6am for training runs.
Weekly workouts include:
- hill training
- tempo runs
- interval runs
- middle/long distance runs
Training is $150 and Includes:
- Weekly running plans for experienced and new distance runners
- Workouts coached by experienced and motivated coaches
- Seminars on distance training topics
- Two Saturday long runs
- Running Wild technical training shirt
- ***Please Note: Race entry is NOT included. ***
Participants must be able to comfortably run a 5k.
Participants need a pair of properly fit running shoes and technical fabric socks prior to starting training.
A Sneak Peak of What You’ll Be Running:
Questions? Contact Lynne – email@example.com or 850-435-9222